Route Sales Service Representative
Brief Description of the Company:
Rammco is a company that our customers depend on to keep them going, we provide valuable services to our clients throughout Northern California. We strive to build a sense of purpose and achievement in the workplace while depending on our core values. We value our people and encourage the development of talented and motivated employees to support the continued performance and growth of our diverse operations. Our core is driven by innovation and a fast pace with a high-performance culture. If you are looking for a career that will challenge and engage you, focused on customer care and quality of service, then WE are the company for you. We invite you to bring your passion and experience to our team!
Mission Statement: As a locally owned operation, Rammco is Northern California’s leading business partner, streamlining uniforms, cleaning supplies, and linen inventories so you can focus on what is important to your growing business.
Mission Statement – Rammco is family-owned and provides high-quality professional services in Northern California. Servicing Sacramento, Amador, Calaveras, Placer, El Dorado, Yolo, Butte, Stanislaus, San Joaquin, Yuba, and Solano counties.
Job Description –
A Route Sales, Service Representative is responsible for working an assigned route delivering and retrieving laundry products. S/he will manage the route, provide excellent customer service, and expand the route with new customers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities –
- Managing a service route, 20-30 stops per day
- Load and unload a company-provided vehicle
- Stocking of products at customers’ locations
- Building relationships
- Expanding your route customer base
- Maintaining a route sales average
- Retaining all customers while growing each organically
- Managing a route and running it like your own business
- Comfortable with sales and marketing
- Handle all financial payments while on your route
Minor Duties and Responsibilities –
- Familiarize yourself with all Rammco products
- Familiarize yourself with the Alliant Mobile System (mobile handheld).
- Familiarize yourself with the company vehicle. Monitor performance, repairs.
- Familiarize yourself with all Injury and Safety policies and procedures.
Qualifications for the Job –
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent DMV record
- Working knowledge of the route service industry
- Cash handling
- Able to stand/drive for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Comfortable driving/delivery in inclement weather conditions
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Positive work ethic
- Ability to assess a situation, react, and resolve
- Self-reliant, self-disciplined, independent worker
- Professional, flexible, enthusiastic, friendly
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Route driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One locationApply for this position